Monday, 9 August 2010

Summer House in Malaga

Hope you all had a great weekend my friends! Mine was fine, full of sunshine and figuring out some math exercises with my son which we finally solved. It's always such a nice feeling to be able to solve math problems.

Surrounded by olive groves and radiant interiors, this spacious 18 century restored farmhouse is located near Archidona in Malaga.,I would call this home a happy house. All the splashes of bright colours make me want to run around an play all day. Anyway, that's what bright colours do to me. Most of the furniture has modern, simple lines. Lots of baskets, lanterns and colourful rugs and pillows. Let's run through.

























Enjoyed today's tour? Come back for more tomorrow! Have a great day!

All images from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment