Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Renovated French Country House

Today I'm taking you to have a look at this beautifully restored house, furnished in a casual French country style. This home is so inviting I feel I'm walking through the rooms as I go from one pic to the next. Come and see them with me!




Hexagonal and square terra cotta tiles in most of the rooms for a rustic look.


One of the doors in the entrance hall has been decorated with a stenciled design. It also appears on the walls leading upstairs.


One side of the living room. The original beams were preserved.


On the other side of the living room, a collection of framed old photographs are displayed on the wall.




A conservatory style addition allows lots of natural light into the kitchen.




For a softer look, wood herringbone floor was used in the bedrooms.


A very feminine master bedroom.

All images from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment