Monday, 7 March 2011

Photographer James R. Salomon

Good Monday morning, dear readers, hope you all had a great weekend!

When I saw an e-mail in my inbox sent by James Salomon I knew I was about to see something special. And I wasn't wrong. The photographs of his latest work are lovely.

I featured some of Jamie's work in yesterday's post and last year here.

So, this is the latest project captured by Jamie's lens. It took two years for Barnes Vance Architects from Georgetown, DC to transform it from an inn into a single family house. It is located in Bar Harbor, in a small town known as Down East Maine. The owner decorated the interiors with the help of the architect.

A magnificent house and beautiful photographs. Thank you Jamie for allowing me to show them here!



































Be sure to visit James R. Salomon's website where you can enjoy more of his great work! Just go to his portfolio right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment