Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Knock, knock... who's there?

Fall y'all... that's who! I finally got around to hanging a fall wreath on the front door.


What took me so long you ask? Well, it's started out like this...


A big tangled mess of garland, odds and ends of fall decor from previous projects, and a very skinny oval twig wreath. I figured if I fooled around with it long enough it had possibilities...


 Tessa looks skeptical, but as long as sticks and twigs are involved, she up for it.



Somehow it all came together and the overly oval wreath works great with the tall and narrow center glass in the door.


After I finished with all the embellishments, it measures 3 1/2 feet long,  perfect for the 8 foot door.


Here's a little peak at what else will be going on at the front entry...


I know it's already been said, but I am from Texas after all, so.....

HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!



No comments:

Post a Comment